Three Phase Test And Tag Course BRISBANE
Three Phase Test And Tag Course – BRISBANE
ABOUT THE COURSE
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
Add this component to your Test and Tag Qualification if you want to get more advanced knowledge. This can be completed on the same day as the Test and Tag course. Our 3-phase Test and Tag Course is for people who want to be able to Test and Tag 3-phase equipment.
You will learn how to Test and Tag three-phase equipment and the differences between single-phase and three-phase test and tag.
Email or call to check availability.
DELIVERY OF COMPETENCIES
Practical to be completed in class.
To enrol for our Three Phase Test and Tag Course you must have completed the single-phase Test and Tag course with us.
- Computer Literacy
- Access to personal laptop/desktop with a webcam (Company laptops with firewalls may not work)
- Reliable internet connection
- Headset for video conferencing and video lectures (Headset = Mic + Speakers)
- You will need a Gmail account to gain access to Google Drive to participate in this course
- A Valid Photo ID (e.g. Drivers licence)
- Australian Passport /Birth Certificate / Medicare Card
- Protective footwear with safety toe cap and non-slip soles to AS2210
- 100% cotton drill industry-standard clothing required for all practicals
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as used gloves and safety glasses can be borrowed
- Students must demonstrate an appropriate level of language, literacy and numeracy skills and knowledge to undertake a course at this level.
- One must be physically fit to enrol into this course as it involves use of tools, ladders, step ladders, use of harness and maneuvering yourself through ceiling cavities.
You will receive a Certificate of Attendance upon successful course completion.
- Appliance test and Tag Technician
“I really liked the flexibility to learn at my own pace. To be able to enrol and start the course straight away. The trainer was very approachable and explained things clearly to learn and understand subject matter.”
” Great knowledge from the trainer Kev. Highly recommend”
“Content was good, making use of video presentations and plenty of opportunity to practice. The flexible training hours really suited me, too. Thanks Kevin!”
* This is a competency-based training duration is subjective and varies with an individual’s experience, intellect and tenacity.