CSQ FUNDING AVAILABILITY ANNOUNCEMENT
We are delighted to announce that:
“We are proud to have been selected as one of the core groups of RTOs delivering Construction Skills Queensland-funded training in CSQ’s new training year (from October 2022). We look forward to supporting individuals and businesses to unlock new opportunities in the building and construction industry through training.”
CSQ FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
To avail of CSQ Funding, you need to be:
- You must be either a) an eligible worker in Queensland’s Building and Construction industry; or b) an unemployed eligible worker who has been unemployed for not greater than 4 years, and who would otherwise meet the requirements of an eligible worker.
- You must not have received funding from a public authority or another source for the course you want to pursue.
- You must not be a contracted Trainer and Assessor or an existing worker of an RTO.
- You must not be currently enrolled in a Queensland Secondary School program (excluding school-based Apprentices and Trainees).
- Completing training seeking a refresher course or a verification of competency.
- To check individual eligibility, please use this form to submit your details: https://form.jotform.com/212778830254864
CSQ FUNDED COURSES
The following courses offered by us are funded through CSQ subject to eligibility criteria and approvals:
|Course||CSQ Funding ||Total Student Contribution
|Certificate IV in Hazardous Areas Electrical||Several Units||$179.61 per unit of competency||$645|
|Test and Tag (2 units)||UEECD0007||$240||$107|
|Grid Connected Design + Install (4 units)||UEERE0054||-||$1012|
|Grid Connected Install Only (3 units)||UEERE0054||-||$1185|
|Grid Connected Design Only (2 units)||UEERE0054||-||$727|
|Battery Design + Install (4 units)||UEERE0054||-||$784|
|Battery Install Only (3 units)||UEERE0054||-||$942|
|Battery Design Only (2 units)||UEERE0054||-||$542|
|QTP (3 units)||UEEEL0002||$303||$685|
|QBP (3 units)||UEECD0007||$240||$440|
|UEEEL0002 (1 unit)||UEEEL0002||$303||$347|
CSQ FUNDING LIMITATIONS
The CSQ funding is subject to the following limitations:
- Short Courses: Eligible Participants can only undertake 8 units of competency in total.
- Higher Qualifications: Eligible Participants can only undertake one (1) Higher qualification in total. Participants must not be undertaking a CSQ Skills Assessment and Gap Training program.