Test And Tag Refresher DARWIN
Test And Tag Refresher – DARWIN
ABOUT THE COURSE
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
This Test and Tag refresher is perfect for people who have done our Test and Tag course and want to refresh their skills and knowledge. This is a course for those who already have a Test and Tag certificate but want to refresh their test and tagging process knowledge.
This refresher will cover :
- How to identify different types of appliances.
- How to Test and Tag appliances and cords
- How to look for the most common faults in a Test and Tag procedure
- How to connect appliances and cords to the tester for testing
- How to use Metrel and seaward testers
There is no funding currently available for this course
Ongoing, enroll and start any time.
DELIVERY OF COMPETENCIES
Blended Training: Theory to be completed online and practical to be completed in class.
HOW TO ENROL
Click on the book now button and follow the prompts
In order to enrol into the Test and Tag Refresher you must have:
- Statement of attainment for UEESS00174 – Electrical Test and Tag course
- A valid ID (eg. Drivers license)
- Basic Computer Literacy
You will need :
- A laptop
- A reliable internet connection
- A PAT Tester to practise
You will receive a Refresher certificate of attendance
” Great knowledge from the trainer Kev. Highly recommend”
“Content was good, making use of video presentations and plenty of opportunity to practice. The flexible training really suited me, too. Thanks Kevin!”
* This is a competency-based training duration is subjective and varies with an individual’s experience, intellect and tenacity.
Does my Test and Tag licence expire?
No it doesn’t expire
Why should I do a refresher?
To refresh your knowledge, but it is not compulsory.